Aktuelle Zeit: 19.04.2024 - 05:41

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 24 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 29.11.2005 - 10:18 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/Supe ... copy-1.jpg

Tapestry Shard will be hosting it's Second Annual
Until Uru Christmas Party Sunday Dec. 18th at 2pm EST on the Event Shard. All shards are invited to the festivities. It would be wonderful to see many of our friends who haven't been around for a while join in and of course any of those who have ot yet come to the cavern. So Come Home To D'ni For The Holidays one and all.............

We are planning a "Santa Comes to D'ni Parade" to be held in Ae'gura.....Eric has agreed to be our Santa and we have six of his nine reindeers lined up.
We are still looking for three more. Dasher......Cupid and Prancer. If anyone would like to be one of the three missing reindeer please PM our reindeer herder.....Ti'chelle here or on the UO forum. She will also be posting pictures of her wonderful costume creation. So far we have signed up:

1. Anthony as Rudolph
2. Ti'chelle as Vixen
3. Old Man as Blitzen
4. Ehren as Comet
5. mystcrasy101 as Donner
6. Ivan as Dancer
7. Jeruth as Cupid
8. Unicorn as Prancer
9. Natika as Dasher

[edit]modified for current reindeer situation, Mari will substitute for mystcrasy as he cannot be there and chuckles is our first alternate understudy[/edit]

We are also looking once again for our wonderful UU singers and musicians to sing or play Christmas Songs through TeamSpeak. I think it would also be a nice touch if our Real Life families could record their familes singing Christmas Songs. If anyone is interested in participating please PM joclyn who will be organizing our Carolers.

We will need DJ's to play Christmas music in addition to standard music through TS. Anyone interested in helping out as a DJ, please PM me here.
In addition we will need photographers and videographers. If anyone is interested in helping in that way, please PM me here.

We are planning to open several hoods.....Santa Claus Village....Candy Cane Lane....Reindeer Alley and Toyland which will be an Empty Hood for those who have trouble with lag or crashes.......Food and drink will be supplied in all hoods. If anyone would like to cater the festivities please PM me here.

Ti'Chelle is planning an interesting Marker Hunt that I believe all will enjoy and of course we welcome any ideas and suggestions from the community.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/Supe ... ocking.gif

The Tapestry Shard 2nd Annual Christmas party planning committee will have a meeting on Wednesday at 9pm EST in the UO hood on Tapestry Shard to touch base and further our plans.

Invites are being sent to Cyan with the hope they will once again join us in our celebrations. Two invites have been created and will be sent via regular mail....

Created by Anthony:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/Supe ... llcopy.jpg

Created by SuperGram's grandson Matt:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/Supe ... uxmast.jpg

The DJ music is coming along nicely and from what Old Man, Erierogue and Kt have played for me so far....we're in for a treat.

So far those talented people in our community who have agreed to entertain us are AnubisS15 who plays quite a few instruments and wheeliewarrior's granddaughter Mia who will play Christmas songs on her clarinet. I believe joclyn has one other who will sing Christmas songs in her native tongue. So come on....I know there's so much talent out there....You can either pre-record it or go live...your choice...PM joclyn or myself and let us know. joclyn will be setting up a seperate channel for anyone who would like to sing or play an instrument . Everyone enjoyed it at the Anniversary party....Let's do it again with Christmas Songs. Families are welcomed to sing as a group...Help us to make this a truly joyous event.... Great job joclyn....

Ti'chelle has done a great job as reindeer herder and we will be calling for a Santa's parade practice following the Wendsday evening meeting.

Wearing another hat (think she's also one of Santa's elves), Ti'chelle is also working on a great Christmas marker hunt, which also be discussed at the meeting.

essjay as our hostess/caterer has put together an amazing international traditonal Christmas menu.......

If anyone has an idea of an activity they would like to see done, please PM me or try to be at the meeting Wednesday night....We welcome all suggestions.

So everyone get ready and...."COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY"

SG

Zuletzt geändert von Old Man am 29.11.2005 - 21:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 29.11.2005 - 19:47 
Gründer - Founder
Gründer - Founder

Bilder: 192
Thank you Old Man for the Information :wink:

Gruß Susi

Profil Persönliches Album  
 Betreff des Beitrags: Update
BeitragVerfasst: 08.12.2005 - 22:53 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

Bild"COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS" ...ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT FOR THE SECOND ANNUAL TAPESTRY SHARD CHRISTMAS PARTY!!

Plans for this gala event are shaping up nicely. Everyone on the committee has worked hard and has done a great job. Bild We will continue with plans to make this a joyous and fun event for the entire community.

So far we've had two parade practices and they went well. As has been said, there will be another practice tonight at 8:30pm EST on the Event Shard and another this afternoon at 3pm EST for those with time zone problems. I'm calling another practice for Saturday at 3pm EST so that the entire compliment of reindeer and elves can be present for a dress rehersal. Please be in costume as we will attempt to do a video promo and take pictures of the group along with Santa. During Tuesday afternoons practice we timed the parade with the music that will be played and found that the parade was too short. So a slight change has been made in the route to allow for more time. We will go over that during practice this afternoon and tonight.

BildSo far a few talented people from our UU community have volunteered to entertain us with their musical talent: HannaGertie....Mateus....D'Lanor.....AnubisSL5....Arclife....Mowog....wheeliewarriors granddaughter Mea.....We hope more from the community would be willing to sing or play Christmas Songs for us. A special TeamSpeak channel will be set up for UU entertainers. Please let us know if you would be willing to pre-record or entertain Live. We welcome Carols sung by families and those who would like to sing in their native language.

If anyone would like to help us as photographers or take videos, please let us know....We could very much use your help.

Invites to this wonderful event have been sent to Cyan and it's been confirmed that they have received them and were discussing the possibility of attending. I sent email invites to GreyDragon, Chip, RAWA and Rand. I received a reply from RAWA saying that he would make his best attempt to attend. Let's hope many of the staff will join us. I know I don't have to remind everyone to be polite and treat any Cyanists with the same respect we would afford each other......Let's enjoy each others company and have fun at the party.....

The Event Shard vault will be wiped five days prior to the party. You will need to create new avies and get your first two sets of markers. Make sure you get your comp ready so decrease any lag or crashes. Defrag....Delete vnode cache...run a Spybot and AdAware....shut down any unnecessary programs...etc.....During the parade all city nexus links will be disabled so not to cause lag to Santa and his reindeer during the parade. Following the parade the links will be once again enabled. Several party hoods will be set up including an empty hood for those who experience lag and crashes. The suggestion is to fill one hood at a time and then move to other hoods. Hood hopping to visit each other is welcomed and encouraged. If you don't have TeamSpeak please try to install it as all music and conversation will be through TS. The Modificator from the German Reallife Shard has graciously volunteered to coordinate the playing of the live and recorded entertainers. Eric has suggested piping in the music which I think is a good idea for the parade music. We will be discussing that.

A meeting of the party planning committed has been called for Monday night at 9pm EST in the hood on the Event Shard. As this will be the last and most important meeting, I hope everyone will plan to be there. Anyone who wishes to attend the meeting and offer help or suggestions is most welcomed and appreciated.

So come on everyone get ready and lets make this another great inter-shard event.

--------------------------

"KOMMT ZU DEN FEIERTAGEN NACH HAUSE" ...NUR NOCH 10 TAGE BIS ZUR ZWEITEN TAPESTRY-SHARD CHRISTMAS PARTY!!

Die Pläne für diesen Gala-Event schreiten erfreulich voran. Alle im Kommitee haben hart gearbeitet und wundervolle Arbeit geleistet. Wir werden weiterhin daran arbeiten einen wunderschönen spaßigen Event für die gesamte Community zu schaffen.

Bisher haben wir zwei Paraden veranstaltet und alles klappte prima. Wie bereits gesagt wird es heute Nacht um 02.30 Uhr (unserer Zeit) einen weiteren Test auf dem (Tapestry)Eventshard geben und einen weiteren morgen abend um 21.00 Uhr (unserer Zeit) für die mit Zeitzonen-Problemen. Ich erwarte einen weiteren Test für Samstag um 21.00 Uhr (unserer Zeit) so dass alle Rentiere und Elfen für eine Kleiderprobe dabei sein können. Bitte kommt alle im Kostüm, da wir ein Promovideo und Gruppenfotos mit dem Weihnachtsmann machen möchten. Während der Probe am Dienstag haben wir die Parade mit Musik gestoppt und fanden heraus, dass die Parade zu kurz war. Daher haben wir die Paradestrecke leicht verändert. Wir werden dies bei den Proben heute abend und heute nacht testen.

Bisher haben sich einige talentierte Leute aus unserer UU Gemeinschaft bereiterklärt uns mit ihrem musikalischen Talent zu unterhalten: HannaGertie....Mateus...D'Lanor.....AnubisSL5....Arclife....Mowog...wheeliewarriors' Enkelin Mea.... Wir hoffen, dass sich noch einige aus unserer Community finden, die für uns singen oder Weihnachtslieder spielen würden. Es wird ein spezieller Teamspeak Channel für die UU Künstler eingerichtet. Bitte gebt uns bescheid, ob ihr etwas aufgezeichnetes oder live gespieltes machen wollt. Wir freuen uns auf Familien(Gruppen-)gesänge und auf Lieder in eurer Muttersprache.

Falls uns jemand als Photograph oder als "Video-graph" helfen möchte - bitte sagt uns bescheid....Wir können Hilfe gut gebrauchen.

Es wurden auch Einladungen an Cyan für diesen wundervollen Event versendet, und es ist sicher, dass sie die Einladungen erhalten haben und über Möglichkeiten der Teilnahme diskutiert haben. Ich habe Einladungsemails an GreyDragon, Chip, RAWA und Rand (Miller) versendet. Ich erhielt eine Antwort von RAWA, dass sie versuchen werden teilzunehmen. Lasst uns hoffen, dass viele von ihnen kommen werden. Ich weiss, dass ich niemand daran erinnern muss höflich zu sein und die Cyan-Mitarbeiter mit dem gleichen Respekt zu behandeln, den wir auch untereinander an den Tag legen...Lasst uns alle einander genießen und auf der Party Spaß haben....

Der (Tapestry-)Event-Shard wird 5 Tage vor der Party "gereinigt". Ihr müsst also neue Avatare anlegen und die beiden ersten Markermissionen spielen. Bitte bereitet auch euren Computer vor um Lags und Abstürze zu vermeiden. Defragmentieren...Vnode Caches löschen...Spybot und AdAware laufen lassen...unnötige Programme schließen usw. Während der Parade werden alle Stadtlinks im Nexus deaktiviert, damit der Weihnachtsmann und seine Rentier Parade nicht durch Lags unterbrochen wird. Anschließend werden die Nexuslinks natürlich wieder reaktiviert. Es wird mehrere Party-Gemeinden geben - einschließlich einer leeren Partygemeinde für Leute, die mit Lags und Crashes kämpfen. Der Sinn ist, eine Gemeinde zu füllen und dann zu anderen Gemeinden zu wechseln. Gemeinde-hopping um sich gegenseitig zu treffen und besuchen ist erwünscht. Falls ihr kein Teamspeak habt, installiert es bitte, da sämtliche Musik und Gespräche über ts laufen werden. The.Modificator vom GermanReallifeShard hat sich freundlicherweise angeboten die Liveacts und das Abspielen der aufgezeichneten Beiträge zu koordinieren. EricL hat vorgeschlagen die Musik zu kanalisieren (???), was meiner Meinung nach eine gute Idee für die Paradenmusik ist. Wir werden das diskutieren.

Ein Treffen der Planungskomitees ist in der Nacht von Montag auf Dienstag um 03.00 Uhr morgens in der Gemeinde auf dem Eventshard geplant. Da dies das letzte und wichtigste Meeting sein wird, hoffe ich, dass alle anwesend sind. Jeder der dabei sein möchte und seine Hilfe oder Ideen einbringen möchte ist herzlich eingeladen.

Also, macht euch alle auf um daraus wieder einen großartigen Inter-shard-Event zu machen.

(Ü: Mucol)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.12.2005 - 11:39 
King - Queen
King - Queen

Bilder: 19
Ich habe den letzten post doch möglichst genau übersetzt, da einige sehr wichtige Informationen enthalten sind. Es ist viel Text, aber lest es lieber. Es sind einige sehr interessante Punkte drin, und so wie es aussieht, wird es wohl einer der größten Events überhaupt.

Termine
Ablauf
Teilnahme von Cyan (!!!)
Beteiligungsmöglichkeiten

Mucol

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.12.2005 - 15:37 
Gründer - Founder
Gründer - Founder

Danke für die weiteren Ausführungen :wink:

Gruß Susi

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 09.12.2005 - 18:20 
Wow Mucol, hast dir ne Menge Arbeit gemacht!!! :notworthy: Das wird ein Fest! 8)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 11.12.2005 - 23:10 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

Bild
ONLY 7 DAYS UNTIL TAPESTRY SHARD 2ND ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY!
"COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY"

Yesterdays Santa's parade practice went very well....Great job guys.....thumbs up Although we didn't have nearly enough spectators present to allow for a good stress test of those in the parade, the run went beautifully......Old Man will be calling for more practice during the week and will be posting shortly. All reindeer and elves should try to be there if time allows as should all committee members. Any admin who would like to volunteer their help and talents will be most welcomed and appreciated. Anyone wishing to help us as spectators during the practice will be most welcomed and appreciated

The Modificator has done a great job of setting up special channels and piping the music into the cavern. thumbs up.....Anyone who will be singing or playing recorded Christmas music should send it to joclyn this week so she can get it to Modi. Anyone wishing to sing or play live during the party should PM joclyn so she can get a list to Modi. Following practice, Modi took some great screenies of the team and will be posting them shortly..Once again Thanks Modi....

As everyone knows...Ti'chelle and GoldenWedge are working on some great marker games.....I can't wait to see the results...Great job Ti and GW......Thumbs up

We still need volunteers to take pictures and videos. Anyone interested in helping out, please PM me.

Eric will be wiping the Event Shard vault more than once this week so those who will be at the practices this week will need to create new avies and get their KI. Don't bother playing the ages or getting markers as the vault will be wiped again. ShadowDude and Zrax have cloned the reindeer outfits so they will be available to the team. I will announce in ample time after the final vault wipe so everyone can go and set up their game. Of course imports will be allowed.

So in all the plans for this event are shaping up nicely and it looks like, thanks to the hard work and dedication of all those on the planning committee, we will be experiencing another great and fun event.

SG

Betreff des Beitrags: update
BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2005 - 22:37 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

Bild

NOW ONLY 6 DAYS UNTIL TAPESTRY SHARD 2ND ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Time is running out but all plans are coming together nicely......As joclyn has posted, there will be a meeting this evening for the planning committee at 9pm EST on the regular Tapestry shard iin the UO hood.......We will be putting together the final touches and welcome anyone who would like to help out to attend. Any admin for any shard who would like to volunteer their time and special talents will be welcomed and appreciated. If possible those admins who would like to help, please try to attend tonights meeting.

Old Man has called four more Santa parade practices over two days...2 this Tuesday and 2 this Thrusday. We would like to have as many spectators there as possible to test the stress....So anyone interested in helping out please try to be on the Event Shard during the evening practice. Thanks OM and Ti'chelle for your great work

Eric will be wiping the Event Shard vault today for the stress test. Everyone will need to create their avies..... IMPORTS ARE ENABLED......JUST CREATE YOUR AVIE AND GET YOUR KI.....DO NOT PLAY THE AGES OR DO THE FIRST SETS OF MARKERS....THE SHARD WILL BE WIPED AGAIN ON THURSDAY MORNING. Following Thursdays vault wipe you will need to recreate the avies and get your first two sets of markers......and again of course IMPORTS WILL BE ENABLED. I will play through my ages and I'm sure others will too....Anyone who does not want to play through the ages can PM me and I'll send invites to my ages so that you can do your marker hunts there. I'll also check with Eric at the meeting tonight and find out if invites to the ages can be added to the KI on an admin level.

The Modificator will be coordinating all music during the parade and will pipe it in to the cavern for all to hear over TeamSpeak. He will also be coordinating the recordings of our UU entertainers....Everyone who has agreed to do a recording so far is asked to send the recording in no later than Wednesday....you can send them to my gmail SuperGramMS@gmail.com and I'll forward them to Modi.......Those who have not yet volunteered to entertain the community during the party are still welcomed to participate. Please send your recording to my above gmail. I will also forward the recordings to joclyn who is creating a CD to send to Cyan as our Christmas gift to them. Thanks joc and Modi......Great job

TCT will be covering the party and will be doing a video, I'm sure everyone will recognize them because they will be wearing their press passes. CNN before their name. My thanks and graditude goes out to TCT Bild

Pali64 has agreed to once again set up his webcam for us....you should be seeing elfin cameramen throughout the cavern. We all know what a wonderful job he did during the anniversary week long party and really appreciate his help once more......Thanks Pali Bild

So much effort and dedicated, tireless work has been put into this event to once more bring enjoyment to the entire inter-shard UU community. These wonderful individuals on the committee deserve a big hand....Well done BildBild

So come on everyone......join in and lets make this another great and wonderful event as you COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY.......

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2005 - 02:39 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

We've had a schedule mishap here causing us to lose one of our alternate reindeer and will need some more alternates for the parade. Anyone interested please come by our planning meeting tonight at 9:00pm EST in the UO hood on Tapestry shard or tomorrow the parade practices at 3pm and 8:30pm on the event shard. Or PM me. Just mention you'd like to march and we'll sign you up. No experience necessary. And remember, alternates that aren't needed as a reindeer at the party are still invited to march as one of Santa's Elves.

Here's the practice schedule and details from the UO forum post:
Code:
Let's have parade practices at both 3:00pm EST and 8:30pm EST Tuesday and then again on Thursday.  I realize 3:00pm is too early during the week for most of you reindeer but 8:30pm is too late for at least one of them so if any can be there for the 3:00pm ones it would work better.  Since we'll not likely have enough regular reindeer at the 3:00pm sessions we'll welcome others from the general population to join us to fill out the ranks.

And I don't know what the status of the event shard vault wipe will be for any of these practices.  It is possible we'll have to establish our reindeer avatars from scratch if it has been wiped.  To that end, remember that imports are enabled on the event shard so you can import an old saved game to cut down on the new avatar set up.  There's a saved game at [URL=http://mars.walagata.com/w/tapadmin/sav.old]http://mars.walagata.com/w/tapadmin/sav.old[/URL] that can be downloaded and should be used for this purpose.  And the sav.old file needs to be renamed to sav.exe.  This sav.exe file is an installer and when you execute it should put the necessary files in the proper place in your <Until Uru>/sav/ folder.  But you'll need to tell the installer where that is on your system.  There's a browse button.  When you're first setting up the new avatar during the login at the bottom of the new avatar window is a checkbox for the import.  Just check it off and the saved game will be loaded when the server is connected.

It has been decided that reindeer hats will alternate colour -- red, green, red, green, etc.  Dasher(Natika), Prancer(Chuckles), Comet(Ehren), and Donner(Mari) will have red hats and Dancer(Ivan), Vixen(Ti'chell), Cupid(Jeruth), and Blitzen(Old Man) green hats. Alternates oonsk should have the green hat and D'ean the red hat.  Some admins have loaded up a clone of the reindeer uniform that they will be able to use to outfit the reindeer.  If an admin is handy when you set up, ask him to clone you.  I'll try to be there to direct this.  And I guess the admins can do this anytime later as well.  I'm not sure if this clone includes hair and eye colour and facial features but hopefully we'll have that worked out when the time comes.

Just a general caution to any public who may be on hand during these practices.  These are thoroughbred reindeer and they are very high-spirited and sometimes take some time for themselves. ;)  Just stand back and let them do their thing and everyone weill be okay.  And enjoy.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2005 - 05:25 
Gründer - Founder
Gründer - Founder

Mucol :roll: :lol: :wink:

Gruß Susi

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 13.12.2005 - 23:32 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

Bild
*5* DAYS LEFT UNTIL TAPESTRY SHARDS 2ND ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Eric has wiped the Event Shard vault for the first time......All reindeer and elves are asked to go and create their avies and get their KI....Imports are enabled. Committee members, Admins, photographers and everyone on the team should do the same.

WE NEED MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP US DO A STRESS TEST. ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO HELP, PLEASE GO TO THE EVENT SHARD AND CREATE YOUR AVIE AND GET YOUR KI. MEET IN AE'GURA AT 8:30PM. WE WILL TRY SEVERAL VIEWING AREAS.

Following this practice and stress test, the vault will once again be wiped on Thrusday morning for the final time before the event on Sunday....NOTE: THE VAULT WILL BE WIPED AGAIN ON THRUSDAY. Everyone will have to create their avies and get their KI......Eric has overridden the need for everyone to play the first two sets of markers in order to play the marker games...So it won't be necessary to complete them. I and others will be completing the ages, so if you don't want to play the ages, we will be able to send you invites to ours. I will also ask Eric if default ages can be placed so everyone can play in groups as they chose. I will let everyone know prior to the day of the event.

Last nights meeting went well and everything is set to go....So let's all get ready to celebrate and enjoy each other.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2005 - 01:28 
Neuling - Newbie
Neuling - Newbie

Bild

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL TAPESTRY SHARD 2ND CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!
"COME HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS"

Wow! we are down to three days now...It's really getting close.....

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Tapestry Event Shard has been wiped for the final time. Everyone can go and create their avies....IMPORTS ARE ENABLED......Just in case anyone doesn't know the address of the Event Shard...it's: eventshard.urutapestry.com Manually Entered.

All music and chat will be on TeamSpeak...If you don't have TS you can get it free from here: http://goteamspeak.com Once you've set up TS the shard address is: shard.urutapestry.com

You will not need to play through the first two sets of markers to be able play the marker hunt games......it will be added globally by an admin to upgrade your KI record. If you have a problem with the marker hunt games or have a ??? on you incoming where the game should be....let me or one of the admins know and they can upgrade your KI record. GZO WILL NOT BE ENABLED...again to decrease lag and with the upgrade to the KI record will not be necessary.

As stated before all city links will disabled during the parade to decrease linkin lag for those in the parade. They've done a great job and put in alot of practice to bring a delightful source of entertainment to everyone. I really think everyone will enjoy it very much. Following the parade, admins will link everyone to the nexus. The nexus is owned individually so it should help to eliminate crashes caused by everyone linking out at the same time through the link books. Several Christmas hoods have been set up so pick the hood of your choice....Hood hopping is welcomed.

Pali64 has begun setting up his 8 cameramen throughout the cavern....Webcam can be viewed through The Cavern Today servers...here is the link: http://www.thecaverntoday.com/index2.php?go=watch

Old Man has called one final Santa parade practice for tonight at 8:30pm EST on the Event Shard.

Everyone should try to remember to get their comps ready for the event. Defrag...Spybot....shut down any unnecessary programs and IMs. If you haven't already done so, double your virtual memory.....and any other suggestion that people wish to add...... Eric suggested that you increase your details in your program manager. Use....Ctrl/Alt/Delete and it will bring up the box....go to processes .....it will bring up the list and find UruExplorer.exe....right click and select priority set.....set on high. You can do the same with TeamSpeak...This should help too.

If I forgot something in this post can someone on the committe please add.

So as we near the day of the event....come on everyone and get ready for a truly wonderful event.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2005 - 06:56 
Student - Student
Student - Student

Here's the first of four Christmas Menus for Tapestry's Home for the Holidays Party!

Around the World Menu...for The Gingerbread House Hood

Cape Crayfish Soup (Lobster soup)...from South Africa
BAGNA CAUDA...the traditional Italian hot dipping sauce with fresh Italian bread
TRUFFLE-SCENTED ROAST TURKEY WITH SHALLOTS AND CHESTNUTS...from France
Traditional English Roast Goose w/carmalized apples...from England
ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES WITH ROSEMARY...celery root (celeriac), red-skinned potatoes, rutabagas,carrots, parsnips, onions and leeks...from England
LAYERED PICKLED HERRING SALAD WITH TART APPLES AND RED ONION... from Sweden
Portuguese White Bread
LEBKUCHEN...gingerbread cookie, made with spices and ground nuts and glazed with a powdered-sugar icing...from Germany
kourabiedes...from Greece (crescent-shaped shortbread made with ground nuts, rolled in powdered sugar, and marked with a whole clove that symbolizes the spices carried by the three Wise Men).
Apelbeignets, Dutch apple fritters...from Amsterdam

ENJOY

EDIT: They changed the names of the hoods...please note the name change so you don't become confused looking for a particular menu in the wrong hood!! :)

Zuletzt geändert von essjay am 16.12.2005 - 20:16, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2005 - 09:40 
Gründer - Founder
Gründer - Founder

Now i`m Hungry :wink: Mjam :lol:

See you , Susi :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 16.12.2005 - 10:20 
King - Queen
King - Queen

Bilder: 19
Uff - hier mal eine kurze - ganz kurze Kurzzusammenfassung:

In den letzten Posts geht es um die Vorbereitungen. Verschiedene Belastungstests des Eventshards Tapestry.

Zusätzlich informiert OldMan, dass Modi (The.Modificator) alles teamspeak-technische einrichtet und organisiert. Wer Lieder live oder aufgezeichnet spielen möchte, soll sich an ihn wenden.

Er lädt weiterhin ein, alle die eine Idee haben etwas zu helfen dies gerne zu tun.

Alle Avatare auf dem Tapestry Eventshard wurden gelöscht, und müssen neu für die Party am Sonntag angelegt werden. Falls jemand an den Markerspielen teilnehmen möchte, muss er die ersten beiden Markermissionen durchgeführt haben.

Ansonsten stellt essjay das "Weihnachtsessen" vor. Alle weiteren detailierten Informationen seht ihr in meiner Übersetzung weiter oben.

Eine Anmerkung noch:
Der Tapestry Eventshard ist nicht das gleiche wie der Tapestry-shard, den ihr beim einloggen in UU im Auswahlmenü seht.

Die Adresse für den Eventshard findet ihr dort nicht. Ihr müsst sie manuell eingeben. Sie lautet:

eventshard.urutapestry.com

Bitte korrigiere mich jemand, falls die Adresse nicht stimmt - ich hab das jetzt nur aus dem Gedächtnis hingeschrieben. :-)

Mucol

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 24 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]